The opportunities to explore and play are limitless.
- Stay and play options exclusive to our hotel for the Waskesiu Golf Course.
- 5 star dining at Restaurant Pietro just a short walk from the Waskesiu Lake Lodge.
- Paddle boards exclusive to our guests.
- Out for a morning walk? Stop and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee from the Evergreen Coffee Shop, good until the last drop.
- Looking for an afternoon of thrills? Zip out to Treeosix Adventure Parks and try zip lining, axe throwing or the giant swing.
- Try your putting precision at Little Al’s mini golf course, fun the entire family can enjoy, located behind the tennis courts.
- Waskesiu Lake Lodge is conveniently located downtown close to all the unique shopping Waskesiu has to offer.
- In the mood for a movie? Twin Pine Cinemas is just down the road.
- We are located one city block from the main beach.
- Long stays? No problem! We are located directly behind the laundry mat, Silver Fox Liquor store, amd the Fresh Hair Salon.
Our Favourite Local Activities
July & August Hours: Open daily 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (Times may vary based on daylight hours) Nature and culture themes reflect Waskesiu and Prince Albert National Park and are one-of-a-kind! Other activities including tennis, lawn bowling, disc golf, softball, soccer, ping pong, and more are available.
Still up for more adventure? Just outside the park gates you will find a top-notch Zip Line offering family fun with skybridges and over 4000 feet of zip line. Tree 0 Six Adventures is located in Elkridge Resort. Push your boundaries and challenge your fears with the newest “sibling” of the Treeosix Adventure Parks’ family!
The Waskesiu Golf Course is one of the oldest golf courses in Western Canada. Visit their pristine grounds for a game or stop by their lodge and gift shops to take in the sights. Designed by the legendary Stanley Thompson and built in the 1930s it incorporates all of the classic Thompson trademarks the foremost of which is the use of the natural landscape.