Meetings & Events
Convene where your surroundings are pristine…
Waskesiu Lake Lodge in the heart of Waskesiu, with a lakefront view in beautiful Prince Albert National Park, specializes in providing quality accommodations as the foundation for a successful meeting, conference, event, reunion, wedding or workshop. All the comforts – relax and enjoy!
Our convention room seats up to 80 people and is fully equipped with A/V, tables and chairs. The natural lighting of the convention room, which overlooks Lake Waskesiu, makes it the perfect place for your event.
New ideas are born on the hiking trails every day. Plan to refresh yourself and your colleagues in the boreal forest on a Parks Canada interpretive tour, or spend part of the day team building by enjoying water sports together out at the Waskesiu Marina.
Planning a wedding, anniversaries, family Reunions, corporate and team events at Waskesiu? We would love to help you along!
Our Event Amenities
- White Board and Flip Chart
- BBQ’s Available
- 10 Tables & 80 Chairs
- Projection Screen
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Sound System with Mic
- Different table arrangements available, Linens Included
A variety of delicious cuisine can be enjoyed on site, with BBQ and catering available. We can arrange catering for you and your guests. Please contact us to book your special meal! Enjoy potlucks? We will host while you enjoy your home brought meals,. Contact us to learn more.
Conference and Large Events
Our conference room may accommodate up to 80 people, however, if your event is larger the terrace hall is located right next door.
The Terrace Gardens
Meetings, bingos, dances, & small weddings
- 2400 sq ft
- Recently restored to its 1930s charm that includes new hardwood floors and stage
- The clean interior features new birch hardwood flooring and a prominent wooden stage. The stage area is a sophisticated canvas for a wedding ceremony, speaker, or musician.
Waskesiu Community Hall
Weddings, reunions, & conferences
- 2600 sq ft
- Rich, rustic architecture
- Oak hardwood floors and classic chinked log walls